Sunday, February 19, 2012

A place to call home...

I have had a wonderful time with my blog www.sciencegal-sciencegal.blogspot.com since August.  I tried to do another blog just after Christmas to showcase my materials from my Virginia Studies lessons, but somehow that didn't quite work.  So I thought what I needed was a place to call home for all the rest of my ideas....I am currently working on the beginning stages of a book using many of these ideas with my colleague and bestie Sherrie Roland.  We envision this to be a book that provides insights into our day and how we use best practices to keep our students motivated and engaged.

Some topics to explore will be...

Reading
Writing
Relationships
Social Studies
Smartboard activities
Community building
Math


and don't forget...my first love, science!








I hope you will join me on this endeavor...

No comments:

Post a Comment