Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Art Supplies...routines

  Yikes! This is not how I want my art supplies to look in the classroom.  But by October, many of us start to lose the newnest of our class supplies and they do start to look like that. Yuck.

How can we make sure that doesn't happen?  By teaching routines and practicing of course. 

One of the important practices that we should all do that first 30 days is TEACH our kids HOW to take care of supplies.

Classroom Freebies TooMany of us have spent HOURS creating cute baskets with lables...like this one I found on Pinterest from www.rowdyinroom300.blogspot.com .

But have we TAUGHT kids how to TAKE CARE of supplies?

I have created another page for your teacher binder on routines.


It is available for FREE here! 

By the way, I am heading out of town for a few days to celebrate my parent's 50th wedding anniversary....


1 comment:

  1. I'm swimming in art supplies!!!!! Need organization badly! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete