Monday, July 23, 2012

Routines for the end of the day

Have you ever noticed that there are always a million things to do after school?  Have you, like me, watched enviously as some teachers walk out the door when the last kid does...while you still face a million things to do to be ready for the next day? It's all about being prepared...the time you put in before the day starts, they better your classroom will run and the more your students will learn!

Several years ago I started this after-school daily jobs list...and it has helped me to get items completed quickly and with help from my students.  This teaches responsibility! 


At the end of the day, I have my late bus students look over the list.  Each child picks a job that they can help with at the end of the day to help me get on track for tomorrow. 

What ever they don't help me with, I can easily see what I need to do to be PREPARED...

You can download it for FREE here.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I love this! Thank you for making it customizable as well!

    ReplyDelete